Training: Introduction to Green Building and LOTUS
This workshop is intended to provide participants with the foundational knowledge to understand and make the case for Sustainable Design and Construction of buildings, the role of green building rating schemes and an introductory overview of the LOTUS rating system.
1. Define sustainable buildings and why are they urgently needed
2. The economic and health potentials of sustainable buildings
3. The costs of sustainable buildings
4. Strategies to reduce first-costs
5. Introduction to green building rating tools
6. Overview of LOTUS: structure, categories, credits and certification process
7. Examples of LOTUS projects, Q & A
Each year, VGBC run a series of training courses, workshops and seminars to raise public awareness and build industry capacity for a more sustainable built environment. We welcome and invite all our members and partners to contribute and actively participate in these collaborative efforts. You can volunteer to be a moderator, a keynote speaker, a guest speaker, a panelist or even a sponsor for our events.
Please feel free to contact VGBC:
Mr. Dang Thanh Long
Vietnam Green Building Council – Executive Director
Tel: +84 966695418