Worldkids International School Campus 6 awarded LOTUS Silver Certification
Worldkids become the first among schools and kindergarten operators to have 3 of their campuses awarded the green building certification. The achievement is a strong testament to the company’s commitment to sustainable development, with the triple focus on resource efficiency, a healthy learning environment and sustainability education for the future generations.
COP improvement of 35.1% and LPD reduction of 57% over QCVN 09:2013/BXD requirements. Also, 91.5% of appliances (based on rated power) are labelled as energy-efficient.
Use of water efficient taps and showers.
Health and Comfort
- Use of low-VOC paints and coatings
- 88% of occupied areas are provided with views to the outdoors.
- Long-term tenancy leave (10 years)
- Bicycle Friendly: covered and secured parking space, showers and storage spaces for staff provided,
- Facilities and amenities: garden area with seats, medical room and fully equipped pantry provided for occupants
- Commissioning of all systems installed performed and on-going commissioning process implemented
- Green training provided to all occupants