Workshop: Sustainable Interior Design
The workshop intends to provide participants with an overview of best practices for interior spaces that focuses on occupant well-being. The lesson will provide hard data on why we should care about the performance of and sustainable strategies in interiors and will also provide real world examples and frameworks that exemplify these principles.
Possible talking points:
1. The fundamental elements that should be considered as part of sustainable interior design
2. Metrics and analysis of indoor environmental quality
3. Potential impacts of indoor environmental quality on occupant well-being (i.e. physical health), happiness (i.e. mental health) and productivity
4. Discuss strategies for daylight, electrical lighting, water use, material & chemical use, acoustics, etc.
5. Introduction to LOTUS Interiors
6. Applications, cases and examples
7. Examples, guest speaker sharing & panel discussion
Each year, VGBC run a series of workshops and seminars to raise public awareness and build industry capacity for a more sustainable built environment. We welcome and invite all our members and partners to contribute and actively participate in these collaborative efforts. You can volunteer to be a moderator, a keynote speaker, a guest speaker, a panelist or even a sponsor for our events.
Please feel free to contact VGBC:
Mr. Dang Thanh Long
Vietnam Green Building Council – Executive Director
Tel: +84 966695418